Another busy month!
- Sunday, November 4- Our 2nd Chance Yard Sale will be held at the Berlin Farmers Market in Berlin, NJ ofrom 8 AM to 2 PM. Adult and Scout volunteers are needed to help set up, man the booth (taking hour shifts), break down, and transport all remaining stuff to the Lindenwold Goodwill. If you can help, e-mail Ann Gillespie - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Today to Wednesday, November 7 - Candy For the Troops has begun! Bring all extra candy from Halloween to the next meeting! We, along with kids and adults from all over South Jersey, will be shipping the candy out to soldiers overseas and in hospitals on the home front!
- Friday to Sunday, November 9 to 11 Next campout - Goshen Pond Campout!
- Now until Monday, November 19 - Scouting For Food! Collect non-perishable groceries for the G.I.F.T Food Pantry in Berlin, NJ!
- Monday, November 19 - G.I.F.T. Food distribution! Passing out food to families in need at Holy Communion Lutheran Church from 5 PM to 9 PMish!
Guess what is this Sunday, October 14th.
My Eagle Scout project of course.
You might be asking yourself, where is this Eagle Project of Danny Smith?
Well, it is in the great historical village of Batsto!
What will we be doing?
We will be planting trees, about 10 of them, and we will be replacing the current phone tour around the village with a new QR code tour.
What do you need?
I would recommend bringing some clothes you don't mind using in gardening situations. Food and beverages will be provided, but a personal water bottle is a good suggestions as you may be a farther walk than you feel like walking for some refreshment.