After 14 long months, Troop 48 is camping together again! 3 miles of backpacking down to Brendan Bryne Campground on the Batona!
Our first meeting since early March was tonight. Felt good to meet up in person again!
June 24, 2020 – Back to Scouts! Our first meeting since the COVID shutdown.
Back to Scouts night last night! Very close run election for SPL, congrats to Logan! Scouts organized themselves into three patrols. All set for a great year!
Next trip – MS Cityto-Shore Ride Sep 20-22! We’ll help at the rest stops Saturday and Sunday and hit the Ocean City boardwalk Saturday night! Cost is $22 per Scout, but with a $10 discount if paid by this Wed, 9/11!
September 4, 2019… we’re back! As we do each year, this was a night for elections! The Scouts elected their new Senior Patrol Leader (congrats Logan M!) and then divided up into Patrols.
At the end, they played a game, which turned out to be Duck-Duck-Goose. This might be a weird year.
September approaches, which means a new year begins for Troop 48. Dates to know:
– Wednesday, September 4 – First meeting of the year! Fire building & smore making
– Wednesday, September 11 – Patrol fire building contest.
– Wednesday, September 18 – Elections!
– Wednesday, September 25 – Leader’s Meeting – Scouts plan the trips and activities for the year!
– Friday to Sunday, September 27-29 – MS 150 Trip.
– Friday, October 4 – Yard Sale Pre-sort
– Saturday, October 5 – Yard Sale!
For more details on these, check the Troop calandar or your e-mail inbox!